Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Recipe FAIL

I've tried to make home-made pizza dough no less than 5 times, and each time has resulted in a massive fail.  Bread is an art, and that art I am NOT good at.

On Monday I made a pizza, and *thought* I had the dough nailed this time.  It was stretchy, soft, yeasty. . .the pizza came out of the oven looking like it was straight out of a Martha Stewart magazine.

Let me just say this: don't forget the olive oil.

 (Hangs head in shame, defeated again)

We had 'pizza flavored mash on a plate' because we had to PRY it off of the cookie sheet in what turned out to be a comical experiment in teamwork.  I had even put cornstarch on the pan, but the lack of olive oil in the dough led to disaster.

Hopefully try # 7 will yield better results?  :)

1 comment:

  1. awwhahaha yeahhh....you gotta follow those steps exactly!

    If you find a good recipe, don't forget to share. ;)

    ReplyDelete