Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Cards!

Dave and are admittedly a *little* behind getting our Christmas cards finished and mailed, but it's worth it to me that they go out looking amazing.  This is the ONLY Christmas card we can send out full of wedding photos, and we fully intend on taking advantage of that!  Right now I have some basic white card stock to print these on, but last night after Dave saw the montage he has decided that we should 'upgrade' to a more shimmery designer paper.

Using some of our favorite photos, I made this montage that will be printed inside the card on the upper half.


Loved this font for the text inside and out!




And on the front, our absolute favorite shot


Once we have the paper I may add some cute little snowflakes or glitter or ribbon - we'll see what it looks like!  If my car wasn't broken down (grrr) I'd go to the paper store and go crazy with envelope liners and everything, so fun. . .but maybe a little over the top.


1 comment:

  1. Wow those look fantastic! I wish we would of done something like that for our's but I'm hoping to add some extra pictures to our thank you cards.

    ReplyDelete